On this page, you can take steps to support the Friends in a number of ways.
1. Join the Friends of St Leonard’s
To become a friend, download, print and complete the membership application form and send it to the FoSL Treasurer, whose address and phone number are shown on the form.
Benefits of Membership
By joining the Friends you will play an important part in the ongoing preservation of our church and its churchyard. You will also have the opportunity to participate in many of the social and fundraising events we hold including occasional Friends-only events.
2. Make a one-off donation
You can donate in several ways
- in cash at one of the collecting points in church or at one of our events
- by cheque – sent to the FoSL Treasurer accompanied by the membership application form
- (we are working on re-introducing an online payment method)
3. Leave the Friends a bequest in your will
If you would like to leave the Friends a bequest in your will, please contact the FoSL Treasurer or email us at memsec at friendsofstleonards dot org (substituting “@” for “at” and “.” for “dot”.