On this page, you can take steps to support the Friends in a number of ways including joining the Friends and making a donation.
1. Join the Friends of St Leonard’s
To become a friend, download and complete the membership application form and send it to the FoSL Treasurer. Details may be found on the form.
As a member, you pay a regular monthly or yearly subscription. There are a number or ways to do this, as explained on the form, including by means of the "I’d like to give regularly” button below.
In return for your subscription, you do get some modest benefits, but more importantly you are taking responsibility for securing our heritage - by providing the regular long-term funding needed for the ongoing preservation and development of our church and its churchyard.
Benefits of Membership
- invitations to occasional friends-only events
- priority booking or reservations at our fund-raising events such as the village supper
- occasional email updates
- participation at the AGM
- welcome pack - with goodies
2. Make a one-off donation
You can donate in several ways
- in cash at one of the collecting points in church or at one of our events
- by direct payment into our bank account or by cheque sent to the FoSL Treasurer. Please complete the advice of donation form. Details will be found on the form. It will enable us to collect Gift Aid if eligible.
- online using the CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) “just one donation” button below. This also enables us to collect Gift Aid if eligible.
3. Leave the Friends a bequest in your will
If you would like to leave the Friends a bequest in your will, please contact the FoSL Treasurer or email us at treasurerfosl at gmail dot com (substituting “@” for “at” and “.” for “dot”).
Donations (one-off) and Membership (regular giving) - online via CAF